In recent days,i was not pooing for quite some time,about 1 or 2 days..And i found myself having diarrhea every morning and i had never poo normally since..And what frustrates me is that whenever i feel going to poo,i farted suddenly and nothing comes out from my backside.And usually i poo for about 2 times a day and now i have to use all my energy to squeezed out every sh*t inside(sounds disgusting),but nothing comes out..My stomach was uncomfortable too,I wonder whats the problem with me even though i dont eat too much unhealthy foods,but starving too much sometimes...

You may be not eating enough food with fibers that usually make us have bowel movements. How much water do you drink? Fibers and water are the most important for proper bowel movements.

You shouldn’t be pushing yourself that much. You may develop hemorrhoids and get yourself in a lot more trouble. Have you ever had problems with hemorrhoids?

Hemorrhoids are inflamed veins and hurt like crazy when a person tried to pass stool. Some people experience even blood in the stool. Many people can’t find relief for years.

Most common reasons for constipation are lack of exercise and poor diet. Have you been taking any medications lately? Do you suffer from any health condition?

You should definitely check yourself for IBS. Irritable bowel syndrome is not life-threatening condition but can make you experience symptoms for the rest of your life. IN IBS, people experience spasms in the colon that affect bowel movements. The most common symptoms are abdominal cramping, gassiness, or bloating, as well as alternation of the constipation and diarrhea.
It could be many things and something’s going on with your gastrointestinal system.
If your problems persist, you should talk to a doctor.