My friend is suffering from hepatitis B for along time. I am very worried about him and I was wondering is there any cure that is not drug based for hepatitis. He is on therapy all the time and I was thinking that some other natural cures would be helpful. Does anyone know cure but not a drug based for hepatitis?

I know that not every chronic hepatitis B patient needs to be on medication. Some patients only need to be monitored by their doctor on a regular basis, but other patients with active signs of liver disease may benefit the most from treatment. Is it chronic or acute in his case? There are promising new drugs in clinical trials and in the research pipeline and it is vital that all people with chronic hepatitis B visit their doctor on a regular basis. Unfortunately, there is no drug treatment for the acute phase of hepatitis B. Nausea and vomiting are treated with fluid replacement. I never heard on any other cure except the one that is drug based. Hepatitis B cannot be cured.