Hi! I have inflammation in the liver, in fact hepatitis. Tell me something about hepatitis. What can cause acute hepatitis? How is hepatitis treated?

Hi! I had acute hepatitis. I am healed, and I don’t have complications. Hepatitis is the Latin word for liver inflammation. It is characterized by the destruction of a number of liver cells and the presence of inflammatory cells in the liver tissue. Acute hepatitis has a number of possible causes. Infectious viral hepatitis such as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, hepatitis D and hepatitis E. Other viral diseases such as: mononucleosis and cytomegalovirus can be cause. Also cause can be severe bacterial infections and medicines, eg paracetamol poisoning and halothane (an anesthetic).
Acute infectious viral hepatitis usually improves on its own. Hepatitis B and hepatitis C can become chronic. Hepatitis A never does. No medical treatment is available for acute viral hepatitis.