Hello! Does anyone can tell me one thing? I don’t know what is the best source for following question. How long does hepatitis B provide protection? I am not sure in which time interval can be safety protection. If someone knows that information I would like to find out. Thanks for your correspondence.

Hi! As I see you need information. I will try to answer to your question with my experience. You want to know how long does hepatitis B provide protection? So, with the route of time and longer proficiency, protection has been noticed for at least 25 years in those who showed a proper incipient response to the aboriginal process of vaccinations.

the hepitiis b vaccine lasts a life time, however if u mean u contracted heptitiis b and are wanting to know how long it may take to generate immunities, or t helper cells, then you may or may not, some people who contract the virus may only carry it, without symptoms, that means they can transmit the infection unknowingly, some gain a full lifetime immunity to the virus within 6months of contracting it, this is an acute infection, however if the life of the infection exceeds past 6+ months this means the infection then is chronic and medical treatment should begin asap!!! Hope this helps...good luck to you

Please, does it mean vaccination can only protect for just 25 years in which after that death?

Can Hepatitis B be cure?

Please help, thanks.