Hi, I have hepatitis B antibodies test positive, what indicates acute hepatitis B infection. How serious could my condition be? What are possible consequences?

The results of test indicate that you have been infected with hepatitis B.Hepatitis B can be transmited by blood , tattoos, sexualy through contact with blood or bodily fluids and from mother to her unborn child.Most of the patientes develop hepatitis B antibodies,(like you did) who fight the invader.Only those who develop chronic infection, can undergo long term complications of hepatitis B. Cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma are the most tretful complications of chronic hepatitis.They are very spread in South-east Asia. For treatment are used antivirotics: adefovir and lamivudin. Your doctor is relayable to estimate the progression of the disease.