Two months ago I started to feel pain under my left ribs arc.
I felt it was some pain caused by some trivial lung inflammation and I treated it like it was. I drank some antibiotics for a couple of days and it didn’t help. I contacted my doctor and after a few testing diagnosis was clear-I had Hepatocellular Carcenoma of liver!
The news was devastating to me!
I’m only 37 years old and I have never drank a drop of alcohol.
I thought this happens only to alcoholic!
Doctor said that my chances are very good because the cancer is vary small but I don’t believe it.
What should I do now? What are my chances to get out of this terrible situation?

Hepatocellular Carcenoma (HCC) is the most common primary hepatic tumor and one of the most common cancers worldwide.
It is a cancer that arises from hepatocytes, the major cell type of the liver and it is very malignant.
The definitive diagnosis of hepatocellular Carcenoma is made by biopsy although it is possible to determine diagnosis only with radiological scan.
You are right about one thing, alcohol cirrhosis is both a risk factor and a confounding factor for HCC.
But as you see, sometimes people who didn’t drink at all can end up with this Carcenoma.
It is not a good time to loose your faith, because, like your doctor said, your tumor is vary small and radiosensitive. Hepatocellular Carcenoma is curable by surgery only if the tumor is small. So you have best chances to completely recover from it.
Listen to your doctor and I insure you that everything will came out just fine.