Hello. I'm 25 year old female and I can't believe that this is happening to me. I'm still young and I didn’t believe that this could happen to such a young person.
Just recently, on some routine gynecological checkup my doctor discovered that I suffer from some condition called cervical dysplasia and that I will need an operation.
Can you believe this? I asked my doctor what would happen if I refuse to go on operation and he told me that I could developed some cervix carcinoma. How serious is this carcinoma of the cervix?

What can I tell you about this type of carcinoma?
First, it is one of the most common cancers in women. Second one- it is very malignant and invasive.
Good thing about is that it can be early detected and surgically removed. Cervical dysplasia means that the cells on cervix show some irregularities and that there is a great chance for developing carcinoma! There are two types of this carcinoma- first one is “in situ” which means that it hasn’t spread on other organs- and the second one is invasive which is the worst possible diagnosis. I hope I answered your question.