My hair was once down to my waist and i just got a haircut, and now my hair is to my shoulders. I want my long hair back is there any way i can make my hair grow faster without paying too much or taking any drugs?

Hi...

GROW! Shampoo and Conditioner for faster hair growth. Try the newest addition to the Hair Formula 37 program for even better results....

I don't believe in shampoos and conditioners for faster hair growth. I just don't. So, my recommendation is to leave this aside. There are so many better things than those, for example, you can try to add more good vitamins in your everyday menu, you can try to use biotin for hair growth since it is also very helpful. Try to eat more foods that contain Vitamin D, eat healthy basically is one of the options. Don't waste your time or your money on expensive shampoos and conditioners, they won't help you, I am totally sure at this. Be smart :)

Celebrity
Eat healthy an having the ends trimmed every 6 week stimulates growth

Use Biotene H24 shampoo conditioners. Also supplement with coenzymated B's and extra biotin. (Buy these separately)

Also you want to add silica for faster growth. You can use horsetail herb or silica mineral. I like liquid silica, works faster:

Google for the benefits of silica and hair (encourages skin collagen growth too!) -

Your hair should grow a lot faster with these. Enjoy! XXOO's

Make sure to take biotin internally along with your B complex!

i have long hair as well, which i am quite obsessed over. i hate cutting it but facts are that hair needs to be trimmed every once in a while. about every 1-2 months should be good, and it doesnt even have to be that much, just a little bit to remove dead ends and keep it healthy.

i have a very thin hair and very short. please suggest some home made recipes to thick my hair and increase their length.

Hi honey! I have a LOT of VERY fine hair! and it would snap off and not grow etc. Then when I was being treated for Skin Cancer - with a Chemotheraphy cream it would give me very similar problems - like thinning hair, loosing my hair and REALLY bad hair! So since then I've been trying everything under the sun and these are the BEST - my hair is REALLY good right now - fingers crossed!

1. DON'T wash your hair everyday, try every other day or 2 - IF it's grody use a dry shampoo - or talcum powder, then brush it out!
2. Evening of Primrose oil - it helps with the softness of the hair!
3. Biotin, Folic Acid, Horsetail, and there are many herbs that also help including Silica - which you usually take with the Horsetail
4. THE BEST THING EVER! IS a shampoo that has Eucalyptus in it! I use Groganics Deep Freeze Shampoo - it tingles etc. And is LOADED with herbs and oils! And what it does is clear out your folicles, so there isn't any grease or DHT - known to stop hair growth and have a negative effect on the hairs quality!
5. I have heard really good things about John Frieda - Root Awakenings! Also in Shoppers Drug Mart there is a Moroccan Argan Oil - which is AWESOME to condition the hair! And also Sebastian - Potion - really helps the strength and softness of the hair
6. Use a wide tooth comb or a pick to comb out your hair!
7. Another thing I've used is a copper pronged vibrating scalp massager! It's AWESOME! they are REALLY cheap and are sold on line!
8. I have also used a dermaroller on my hair - so right before I am about to put a tonic on it such as in the Groganics line! So just ask at a healthfood store - and they have GREAT things for the scalp
9. After you have shampooed and condiitioned get about a litre of COLD water and put in about 1/2 cup of Apple cider Vinegar and pour the COLD water slowly through the hair - so you can feel it go into your scalp and close the cuticles of your hair! Also you can use Vodka - about 1/4 cup in REALLY cold water! OR a REALLY COLD beer and then rinse them out with the coldest water you can handle!
10. Everytime you shampoo, condition, put product, REALLY massage using your fingers, the product around, massage your temples, your hair line, and the back of your neck - below hair line! Use quite the force in your finger tips - to bring blood to your folicles!

So I wish you good luck and healthy Hair! :-D Also you need to just make sure if you don't have an unlying condition - such as hyperthyroidism etc. IF that's not an issue, just go to town on your hair! And also take a multiple vitamin - with copper and also Biotin and Folic acid in them!

Massage your hair with hair oil two times daily. to get the long and shiny hair

These all information which you can share with us is really very great to know about it. It tingles etc. And is LOADED with herbs and oils! And what it does is clear out your folicles, so there isn't and these all are great to know about it.

Boosts the rate of hair growth--fast
Feeds the hair with essential nutrients and proteins
Contains mild ingredients making it safe for daily use

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I Got The "Ok" To Use Prenatal Vitamins. I Just Had A Baby And My Hair Was Soooo Beautiful Then After It Started To Get Think Again. I Knew It Was The Hormone Levels Going Hay Wire. But I've Been Using The Prenatal Vitamins And Its Works Wonderfully. :-)

use a good conditioner like clear shampoo or after taking bath use coconut oil for your hair to make them shining and strong