Hey girls. I'm new here and I have a question about hair vitamins. I started taking Biotin on a daily basis as a preventative measure against hair loss. I also take Viviscal tabs that help my hair grow long faster, but unfortunately not thicker. I take Biosil collagen supplement as well. It stopped shedding issues completely. My hair definitely looks better, longer and stronger and even thicker since I started using hair vitamins. I was wondering do you take any hair vitamins? Are you satisfied with the results?

Hey. I also take Biotin and it definitely helps with hair growth. Hair and nails vitamins worked, but I found taking just regular Biotin worked better for me, not just for hair, but also for my skin and nails. However, I think that more important thing is the proper nutrition. Make sure that you're eating healthy, because taking Vitamins that way is much much better. Foods that are rich in Vitamins will help not only your hair grow but they will help your health overall. Also be properly hydrated throughout the day, which means that you should drink a lot of water. Folic acid also helps. Prenatal vitamins are also great but you should crush them, mix them with water and and massage it into your scalp. Do not eat prenatal vitamins! Hope this helps.

I also use biotin for hair growth and I can say that this is the best thing that I have ever tried. I must admit that I was a little bit against this in the beginning because I always believed that only ladies are using some supplements, vitamins, etc. But then I realized that my hair is really important for me and I stopped caring what other people will say. So, try it. I am using pills, 2,5 milligrams per day is just enough. I think that there is no need for you to use it more. Also, you can eat more foods that are rich in biotin. 

Aloe Vera is really quite an incredible plant. It is a succulent plant and parts of the lily family (Liliaceae), the same family that garlic and onions belong to. Aloe Vera contains over 200 active components including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, Coenzymes, polysaccharide, and fatty acids. Prevent hair breakage by proper moisturizing. To moisturize your hair strands, Aloe Vera leaves are the most effective. For additional we also prevent split ends by minimize or avoid getting your hair exposed to too much heat or sunlight. And lastly, your hair needs to be nourished with the right vitamins. You should definitely take Biotin to help strengthen your hair.