I was told that florasil has a lot of benefits and I am wondering if I should take it. The thing I'm afraid of is if it has any BAD side effects, does anyone know?

If you have problems with skin, hair and nails like I do than you should start taking it. My nails were ruined and dull and as soon as they grow a little bit they have started to chip off. I have blond hair so I was taking a good care of it but at one point nothing was helping. It looked like I am wearing hay on my head instead of hair. And don't let me even start about the wrinkles. Then my friend told me about Florasil and I have decided to give it a try. After one month I hardly noticed the difference but after two months my hair started to shine just like it used to before. And I have noticed it is falling a little bit less. And after three months I could put some nailpolish on my nails because they were looking normal. So I would say that I am pretty happy with Florasil and I would recommend it to you.     

Hello just wondering if you are still using Florasil and have there been any negative side effects with long term use. Thanks.

I wonder why the name changed FROM FLORA VEGETAL SILICA TO FLORASIL.....I TRIED FLORASIL AND MY NAILS WERE BRAKING AS USUAL AND MY NECK SAGGING, .....IT DID NOT HAPPENED WITH VEGETAL SILICA, MY GUESS IS THE INGREDIENTS ARE NOT AS GREAT.

Florasil has silica in it which is the building block of collagen. Active collagen is the direct collagen, but it is far more expensive to buy. By taking either silica or active collagen, your body’s collagen amount will increase, which maintains and increases elasticity and firmness in the skin.

Apprentice

If your double minded and confused to use it then you should consult a doctor or physician before taking it ...