Hi, I suffer from tension headache, this is bothering me every then and now, when I have some problem that concerns me for some time. Are there any herbal remedies to help with tension headaches?

Hi, I am also trying to reduce stress and improve my mental health by not getting preoccupied and worried about everything. But, I guess it is not easy to change such long formed habits. I am using magnesium to reduce frequency of migraines. Vitamin B2 can be helpful for decreasing frequency and severity of migraines, so as 5-HTP. You can take separately these supplements or in combinations for relieving headache. Ginkgo Biloba is used to stimulate brain microcirculation, providing more oxygen to the brain. Individuals with a tension headache experience pain, and a sensation of tightness in the head. Tension headaches may be followed by insomnia and extreme fatigue.