What are the vitamins that are helpful for brain functioning? I desperately need one. I am totally exhausted and under pressure and I can’t remember what I said 5 min ago. Yes, total disaster. I am afraid that I would get fired.

A modest dose of a variety of vitamins and minerals is regarded as excellent brain insurance and Antioxidant supplements, coenzyme Q10 are examples of antioxidants. Also everyone says that Omega-3 helps brain functioning and mood. Mineral Selenium found in grains, garlic, meat, seafood, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba, Phosphatidylserine or PS, B vitamins. These vitamins are very important for people under much stress like you are. Taking B vitamins you’ll improve verbal memory and assists in brain development.

Dear hocutt,

For a detailed answer to your question - What are the vitamins that are helpful for brain functioning? - please read my post "Feed Your Brain - It's a (duh) NO-BRAINER!"

Sincerely,

healthwealthguru :-|