Hello! I am 48 years old and I am a rather healthy person and had no severe problems regarding my health so far. But recently I have started to have strange memory loss. I go from the living room to the bathroom to get something and then find myself wondering what I needed. Usually, I can’t find my car keys or reading glasses. I go to the supermarket and forget what I wanted to buy. I even started to forget some people and events from the last week or two. At first this used to happen occasionally but now it occurs more and more often. My husband says it is caused by stress and says I should try chiropractic therapy. Could this help?

Hello! Mild memory lapses happen to everyone form time to time. But, if memory loss prevents you from doing your everyday activities you should visit your doctor and check your conditions especially cholesterol and blood pressure. There are few simple things you could do by yourself in order to improve your memory: maintain healthy eating habits, don’t smoke or abuse alcohol, be physically active in order to maintain blood flow to the brain. Chiropractic care could help you to feel better and relaxed and I think you should try it in order to improve your general condition but you should know that there is no scientific evidence showing that chiropractic helped in severe memory loss.