Hello, good people. I am 42 years old and I know that this is the perfect time to start doing something more about my health. I would like to know if there are some herbs that are recommended for good health. I would really appreciate that piece of info. Thank you for answering. Bye!

Hi, there. It all depends what you want to achieve. I recommend garlic since it is great for boosting one’s immune system. In that way you will be more capable to fight various pathogen factors. Ginseng is also great for memory and immune system as well. Since you will soon reach menopause, I also recommend you to slowly increase calcium and phosphorus intake. You must think on your bones. I hope this will help. Bye!

Hi. Thank you for your advices. I am aware that every woman who reaches menopause must take care of the health of her bones. I am also physically active and I intend to stay in that way. I hope someone else will have some good advice to share with us. I would appreciate it.