Can I have your thoughts on something? I have not been particularly successful in my career over the last year. In fact, with the recession and what not, I even got laid off though I did manage to find new employment, but with a lesser wage. A friend of mine says I should look into getting herbs for success. Apparently, this does work.

I remember getting little brown beans with white boney stuff carved out on top of them as a kid. I seem to recall most of the carvings were of tiny little elephants. My mom bought these at her new age shop, and they were supposed to bring success and prosperity. People carried them around in their wallets, I think.

Herbs for success? Are you kidding me? Perhaps the people who sell those herbs make some money out of a ridiculous idea like that. Good for them! If they can sell hot air to anyone, the people who buy their products are to blame and not those who sell it. Something tells me that you won't be very successful in any area if you are under the impression herbs will help you to get there!