I was reading this article about mycoplasma and how it largely remains unaffected by antibiotics, which brings me to the question about herbs, as an alternative and perhaps more effective method of treatment mycoplasma infections. Several autoimmune diseases are linked to mycoplasma. Wouldn't it be interesting if we could treat those with non invasive herbs, rather than aggressive drugs that do not even provide the desired results? What do you think?

There are experiments being conducted with some South American herbs as we speak, particularly for Graves' Disease patients. Camu Camu fruit comes to mind, as does Desmodium, which is shown to work in the treatment of Hepatitis B and C. These were plants used by the indigenous populations of South America, with some rate of success, so I see no reason why we shouldn't use them now, too.

hyssop and allicin if the ph is near alkaline