I have a friend who suffers of hemorrhoids for many years. I know he has been trying some methods to relieve his symptoms. Off course, nothing seemed to be helpful, and he does not want to have surgery removal of hemorrhoids. Few days ago, I have heard it is possible to improve these problems with herbs for hemorrhoids. I would like to hear anything you could tell me about this, because I want to help him.

First, I am going to tell you that when reviewing these remedies your friend should keep in mind that appropriate treatment of hemorrhoids must take into consideration the grading of the hemorrhoid problem. For example, internal hemorrhoids are graded on a scale of I to IV. That is why whether one is dealing with internal or external hemorrhoids his treatment will be different. Most of the time herbs for hemorrhoids will be used with Grades 1, two, and possibly third grade of internal hemorrhoids. Relative to the use of herbal and other internal remedies, your friend should look at the original product studies. He must see in which context the remedy was used when there are claims of success. Hemorrhoid Reviews is interested in providing that information, and though it will take some time, he might find info about herbs for hemorrhoids. Some remedies have traditionally been applied to varicose vein therapy, but hemorrhoids appear to behave the same way. This means herbs will work the same, because hemorrhoid would respond the same to similar treatments. I will give him example of easy to swallow Pilex capsules that helps stop pain, itching, burning and bleeding associated with hemorrhoids.