Anyone with cystic acne, or really, anyone who knows someone with cystic acne, knows that this is a life altering condition that can severely impair your self confidence and social life, as well as career possibilities. Anyone with cystic acne will know that you want to give anything to make it disappear and never rear its ugly face again. Still, I don't want to return to aggressive medications. They seem to have a limited effectiveness and too many side effects, so I have now decided to look into herbs for cystic acne. If you know anything about this subject, I would appreciate your thoughts anything you can say.

Vitamins A, B6, and C are all reported to be of some help in treating cystic acne, though these are of course not herbs but vitamins. They are necessary in high dosages before they start showing results. Zinc, copper and evening primrose oil are others I have heard about in the context or natural treatment of cystic acne. I hope you manage to liberate yourself from cystic acne!