Hi! I am Meredith? I was infertile and I decided to go on iv treatment. I am going in Kiev to special clinic. I already contact them and it's sure that I will do that. I must tell you that am afraid how will I go through this. I am afraid that I will not take it if I don't succeed. Can someone tell me how can I improve my chances. Have I some possibilities, some method to increase my chances for successful ivf? What can I do about it before I start with my treatment?

I can tell you what is my way. I don't know does it help. I had successful ivf. I am not sure is this a reason but I will share this with you. IVF success rates vary depending on many different factors including age, cause of infertility and the clinic where you are having the procedure done. There are many different options you can explore to help you increase your IVF success rates. Some natural therapies like acupuncture and mind/body therapies can increase IVF success rates. If you choose to use any herbs or supplements in preparation, it is ideal to use them for at least 3 months prior to beginning any part of your IVF cycle, including the medications at the beginning.

My sister suggested me that I watch for my diet. She believes that I must prepare my body for the baby. I don't know how can this affect on my ivf result.

You can watch for you diet. I can do only good for you. It would be great for your pregnancy. It will keep your body healthy and that is important for you and baby.