What nutrients are required in order for the liver detoxification to be carried out successfully? I am already taking vitamin supplements and eating various vegetables. I would like to know more, am I on a right way?

I guess you are, but various nutrients are required in order for the liver detoxification to be carried out successfully. A supply of key antioxidants is essential to prevent further liver damage. Milk thistle, vitamin C, selenium, beta carotene , vitamin E, and N-acetyl-cysteine are powerful antioxidants which are helpful in liver detoxification. I hope you are eating Cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts and cabbage. They have been shown to enhance liver detoxification, so I use those regularly when vegetable juicing and he B vitamins, riboflavin and niacin, also aid in liver detoxification.

specifically how much of the necessary vitamins, vegetables etc . thank you