Hi. I`m 15 yo M. My Mom has some circulation problems. She`s 42 and she`s always like tired, her hands and feet are cold and don’t know how to help her. Does anybody know what circulation problems mean?

It means that your mom needs to see a doctor. 

Poor blood circulation means that your mom is dealing with the inadequacy of blood flow. Inadequate blood flows to a particular area of everyone's body and it can result in too little oxygen being delivered to that area, a condition known as hypoxia.

This condition is something that needs to be healed and exanimate very soon. 

Please, don't listen to those who are telling you that this is not a big deal. It actually is. If it is not now, it can be a really huge problem in the future.

Think about that! 

Hi. I have a circulation problem myself and it`s really no big deal. The circulation problem is a generalization of a network flow problem. There are many stuff you can do to help your Mom with her blood circulation problem. To get the blood moving you may use herbs. The best herb for (any) circulation problem is cayenne (I use it, it rules). You can use cayenne externally, or buy some cayenne based creams and infused oils. Ginko biloba, ginger and garlic are also great. Regularly, I shower with hot and cold water also, to improve my circulation.

This post is addressed to anett's comments. You said that "circulation problems are no big deal" You are so wrong. At present my entire left foot to up above the ankle is blue. When my Dr saw my left foot her comment was "at least there are no black toes" Black toes indicate that amputation is a very real posssibility. Last week I was examined by a Veterans doctor who said my problem was significant. In addition he could not find a pulse in either of my feet or my left hip. Next week I begin the testing of my circulation to determine the exact problem. At present I live with the constant fear that I am going to lose my left foot. Once again your comments are totally inappropriate

Celebrity
I have poor circulation. An have done all my life. Im 40 now.
I guess like most things there is defferent degrees of it.
My hands an feet are always cold. I feel the cold more an i dont seem to maintain a steady temp. Im alway got my cardigan off an on.
I once tried to give blood. I couldnt as my blood just wouldnt come out fast enough. Not sure if thats related.
My concern is my mum had poor circulation, she couldnt give blood too. she died at 67 from heart deisese. I wonder if her blood didnt flow quick enough to keep the artries clear.
I dont no for sure but thats my wonders.

yeah its called raynauds disease. I have it.
its no big deal. My doctor has it and he says its fine and not a big deal.
my hands go white. they look like their practically dead. Even my toes go numb but you can't die from it or anything. You just need to take Ginkgo Biloba either in a capsule or a tea. This will widen the blood vessels in order to increase circulation. Also make sure you bundle up and wear gloves even when you put your hand in the freezer.
and always wear socks.
My doctor says there are 2 kinds of raynauds.
Also you should choose to live in a warmer climate because then you won't be as susceptible to numbness and it is less likely to worsen.
I used to live in Calgary and it was terrible.
So make sure to use chemical handwarmers in cold climates.
If it does get that severe where you are starting to have nerve damage (this would only occur if you do not make sure to keep them warm most of the time) then you may need to be amputated because they will experience frostbite more easily since the individual will have such bad circulation already.

and also my Dad had raynauds disease. (its genetic) but he never had heart problems. 

Hi!
I have the same problem..It's exacerbated in the winter ...

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

HI, MY Legs are swollen ,red and my feet are black and blue , my dr. never tested me for the problem and we,re its coming from I'm so scared, the only thing I do know is my pulses are ok and its not my arteries its my deep veins , does anyone know what to do for this?