Hello! I had an argument with my mother. She is always saying that I don’t give enough vitamins to my children and that they need a lot. Is it good to give children too much vitamins?

Well, only small amounts of vitamins are A, D, E and K are needed to maintain good health. Megadoses of these vitamins can be toxic and lead to health problems. Toddlers and children need protection from too much vitamin A due to their smaller body size. Typical foods eaten in large amounts by toddlers and children usually contain sufficient amounts of vitamin A. Children especially need adequate amounts of vitamin D to develop strong bones and healthy teeth. I know I only answered you question partly but that is as much as I know.

Well,
You have to understand that vitamins are very healthy and our bodies really need them. Now having some vitamins too much can make you have vitaminosis which is really not a good thing to have. This is the same with children. You don’t have to give them too much vitamins if they are healthy. If you notice some weakness or problems with health vitamins are very good to boost immune system in order for them to prevent any illnesses. I don’t think that your mother is right here and you have to be careful not to give them too much vitamin at once. I hope that this helped you with your question.
Good luck,
Karel