Hello, please tell me if you have similar experience: I’ve noticed that my lips have bluish color and my arms are ice cold. I know that it may be just because of poor circulation. But it’s like my blood is not moving. And it just has started to happen. Do you have any advice for me, before I visit my doctor?

I would not suggest you to try herbal extract for poor blood circulation. I would suggest you to visit your doctor. 

This can be caused by many things. If you have problems with your hands, if they are cold all the time, that can mean that you have some heart issue as well. I think that poor circulation is not to be blamed in this case. 

It is well known that people with heart failure may find that they often feel cold in their arms, hands, feet, and legs.

You can try to heal it alone, but you can only try. Until you go to see your doctor, you won't know what can help you. 

I would suggest you to try with the best herbal extract for poor circulation. It’s cayenne. Cayenne is kind of capsicum, and is used externally in these indications. Ginkgo also works great in stimulation of microcirculation. The most potent is combination of garlic, ginkgo, cayenne and ginger. I also had cold feet and fingers and my lips were cyan blue. I believe in herbal remedies, I suggest you to try this.