I'm 18 years old and I have very very thin hair. The top of my head does not have a lot of hair and when i part it on the side, my scalp is very visible. A lot of my hair also falls out when I shower or brush it, or even run my hand through it. While in high school, I used to wash, blow dry, then straighten it everyyyy day so my hair is really damaged.

Anyways, I've heard that taking prenatal vitamins is good for you hair (and nails), so I'm just wondering if it's alright for someone who isn't pregnant to use them? And if any of you have tried this before, I'm interested in knowing how things worked out for you.

Healthy hair by revitalash. When your hair get stressed, exposed to pollution or the sun's harmful rays, they can become dry and thin. Pamper them daily with gentle hair conditioner, so they'll always be in top form. This unique hair conditioner fortifies and strengthens the hair so it appears thicker, fuller and healthier.

Does your hairs are thinner from childhood ? If yes, then you can't make them thick.. If your facing this problem from couple of years then you can make them healthy by having naturals ways as well as by taking oral medicines, vitamins. You can take oral medicines as per doctor prescribed or they are available on SPAM. There are some natural ways can be applicable such as massage your scalp by warm (not hot) oil, leave it overnight and shampoo on next day.. You can apply coconut, almond or olive oil.

So wish you Luck..

Vitamins are nutrients in the human body that act to keep the body healthy. Vitamins and minerals are present in the food that we eat everyday in varying degrees depending on the type of food. Different type of foods give different types of vitamins.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Your hair are falling due to less intake of vitamins, you need to take foods with more vitamin enriched. you also need to apply hair conditioners with good medical prescription.
If your problem is more severe then go for hair transplantation.

Spinach and broccoli, being good sources of vitamins A and C, also help the body in producing sebum - an oily substance that acts as the body’s natural conditioner.
B complex tablets are good for hair growth and so are vitamin A and vitamin E tablets, however consult your doctor before taking them and remember that supplements can never replace well balanced meals, so eating right should be your main motto.

Slow growing hair and hair loss is due to the lack of vitamins in the body. Vitamin C is not only good for our immune system but also improves circulation to the scalp. Vitamin E is essential for the growth of hair becasue hair health is related to immune health.

vitamin A,B5,B6,C and E which increase the hair growing cycle.

Hello all,
Thanks for your kind suggestion it has lots of worth for me. Actually I have also the same problem and I looking for this.

Thnaks!

____________