My uncle is 60 years old and few years ago he was infected with Helicobacter Pylori. During last month he complains with non-specific pain and abdominal discomfort or indigestion. Few times he vomited. The doctor found lumps in his stomach. Now I am so worry if that is not cancer, because I think it starts with symptoms like this.

Any of cells in the wall of stomach can become cancerous. Cancer can form a mass or ulcer, or it can spread diffusely throughout the entire wall of the stomach. Lumps in stomach meaning cancer is commonly found in people aged between 50 and 70 years of age. Also, it is most common in men. Routine blood tests show anemia or lack of red blood cells. Barium meal x-ray examination is able to detect stomach lumps and stomach cancer as well. Endoscope is passage of a fiber –optic scope into the stomach through the mouth, so the biopsy can be taken. This is better method for diagnosing lumps in stomach. A biopsy or removal of small amount of tissue which will be examined under the microscope will show if the ulcer or lump is cancerous or non-cancerous. Endoscopy is generally more accurate then a barium meal x-ray examination, so I would recommend your uncle to make this examination and see what kind of lumps he has.

hi my name is sherry i am only 26 and have recently felt lumps or hard balls of pressure in my stomach i cant figure out what it ois and im scared to go to the doctors because every time i go its usually bad news. they are right in the center and on both sides of my stomach, and i can feel a little pain in my belly button. what advise can you give me.

Hi Sherry,

Im facing the same problem and my lumps is just next to my navel.I have seek doctors advise but they say is not dangerous but of course I think that any sort of lumps can cause cancer.I think I want to get it remove but Im still worry sick as to what it is.I need to press my stomach skin in order to feel the lump.

yes i to have small lumps on the left side of my stomach. but recently i had a blood test and i was fine. but it still scares me. but i know i am fine.

Yess i also have a few lumps in my stomach, they are below my belly button and you cant fell them unless you press down and when you do it hurtss, i also have been so bloated and i am only 17 years onld so it couldent be stomach cancer, i have been freaking out over it for the past 2 months, it got so bad i even took like 3 preg tests and they came back negative, i know i need to go see a doctor but i am kinda scared, i need your hellp pleasse. I can't freak out no more i am getting way to stressed over this.

fdfvzdvsd fdvfvwfdv fdvsdvs

Guest wrote:

im 16 and ive got the same problem
did you find out what the lumps where?

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

im 16 and ive got the same problem
did you find out what the lumps where?

Im 17 and i can not only feel my lump i can see it.Its beside my belly button and i too look like im pregnant and im a virgin so i wouldn't even know why im so bloated. im going to go to the doctor anything that they tell me i will post to help others.

hiya, im 19 years old and can feel small lumps in my belly. they hurt when i press them and there right at the bottom of my belly. im also leaking from my right breast. im quite scared because i did a pregnancy test and it came back negative. has anyone got any suggestions too what it could be? im a bit scared to go to the doctors about it and feel a bit embarrassed as well. please help!!!

Yes, my name is Latosha i have the same problem i have mulitple lumps in my stomach my left side right side and upper stomach no telling where else i went to the doctor they toke some x-ray on it bc mine hurt when touched and kinda burning after a while.. idk i found the first lump about a year or so ago and now i have mulitple lumbs after that in the past year. i have really bad stomach problems like digesting my food and stuff i am only 19 but i think something is wrong get back to me if ya'll find anything out please im worried and scared!

I am really worried about my mom. She is 52 years old and she has had more health problems than anyone can ever imagine. Her husband has recentlyn discovered a lump in my mom's stomach, but she has had pain in that same spot for over a n year and the doctor has always told her that ut was nothing but now with the lump what should i do. Cancer runs in the familyn but her dotor says i will see you in 5 days not right away but 5 days. WHY???

Hi. I have been ready your topics. At a young age the first thing we jump to when it comes to our stomachs is pregnancy. Well I can honestly say that I have never been pregnant and have had numerous stomach problems. The lumps in your stomach can be caused by constipation. The best thing to do is drink lots of water. If you do not think your constipated and you've been sexually active, then maybe you should go see a doctor. There is no need to be scared of the doctor. I, myself, have lumps and have constant pain all through my stomach. I know that I have had surgery on my appendix so I may have scar tissue, I do not go to the bathroom regularly so I might be constipated, and I am on birth control so that also might be what is bloating my stomach. There are so many other possibilites of what can be causes blotation, lumps, and pain in you stomach. If you do not think you fall into any of these catagories then go see a doctor. They can give you a correct explanation and a proper way to fix you situation. I hope this helps! ;-) :-D

Hi, I'm a female in my early twenties and a few weeks ago I discovered lumps on my stomach.. Now these lumps are not anywhere near my belly button, but actually over my stomach.. It hurts when I press on it, and I also hurt when I don't touch it.. Sometimes, I feel full really easily and I have bouts of constipation and diarrhea. I'm afraid it might be cancer and I haven't gone to the doctor yet.. But I am going soon, I just want an opinion on what it could be.

hello, I'm a 50 year old male and I discovered lumps in my stomach awhile ago, went to the doctor and was told they were
cysts.