i've noticed this lump for a while not really paying any attention to it right now it kinda hurts like a dull pain not to get too personal i had a lump in or above my anus which isn't there any longer i think i t moved to my stomach i don't know if i should be worried or not bad thing is i don't have insurance so i'm putting off getting medical help anybody have any ideas of what it could be? i was thinking it was a hernia.

Hi, i have just read your post. I have recently noticed a lump above my belly button. Can you advise?

I had unprotected six about 2 and a half weeks ago and now I have a lump right above my belly button, could I be pregnant?

Hallo,
Hernia is usually located under your belly button so I think you can rule this one out. The lump from your anus can just move from one place to another. This is something else that might be connected with the condition that you had around your anus. The lump could be caused by the stretching of your abdominal muscles. Have you lifted anything heavy in past several days or weeks? How long do you have this issue exactly? These are the things that in most cases don’t need any treatment and they tend to go away on their own. You should try to relax as much as possible and try to lie down.

I hope this helped.

lmao. are you like 12? Is this a serious question?

I am a 29 year old construction worker and am having the exact same symptoms as you people here. I haven't been to the dr.s yet because I'm afraid it mightbe cancer. Which I really hope it isn't. the mass is about the size of half a golf ball. It hurts and I keep thinking that I have to poop. Any suggestions?