hey guys,i have a large lump also under my rib cage,mine is very painful and i get a sharp shooting pain about twice a day. i also have bad stomach cramps and my stomach makes very loud noises all the time.i always feel the urge to burp and can burp pretty much non stop and a lot of gas even i havnt drank or ate anything... i also feel very fatigued at times and i have sweat flashes at night when i sleep. i wake up soaked. I also have to use the restroom right in the middle of my meals sometimes. my appetite has been ok but i am very nauseuos throughout the whole day. please help me,i have a biopsy and a colonoscopy apptment scheduled im just worried it may be cancereous. any clue what is wrong with me? anybody have the same symptoms? please help...if you have any answers i would appreciate it.

Did u ever figure out what is wrong with u and why u are having these symptoms??  Where is your knot located??  I found one about 2 weeks ago under my rib cage but it's all the way on the side of my torso.  It has been hurting really bad, and I have been feeling nausea and fatigue.  I also have had stomach pain....PLEASE let me know why u have found out??

Yes, I do. All tests have been normal but when I finally showed a doctor pictures of my flushing he sent me for a bone marrow biopsy to check for a rare allergic disease that won't show up in normal blood work. It is called systemic mastocytosis. I don't know the results of my biopsy yet but it might be something for you to mention to your doctor. Not very many doctors are knowledgeable in this field and it is rare, but I think more and more it is presenting and there are lots of studies going. Just a thought. I'm in the same boat. You'd think with all our technology things like this wouldn't be so hard to diagnose. It ruins quality of life. They spend research money on extending lives but what good is that if you suffer so much with seemingly unimportant (to them) and minor issues like abdominal pain and sweating.

I have the exact same symptoms. Have you solved your issues?