I AM 28 AND FOR THE PAST YEAR NOW I HAVE HAD NUMERUS PROBLEMS WITH MY STOMACH. I'll start with a year ago i went to the hospital about 6 times because i had lower right side pelvic pain which moved up to my right side below my rib cage.severe paint o the point i was on heavy duty pain killers for about a month my doctor said my colon was distended. the pain just went away one day. then about a couple months later came back still in my lower right pelvic area but now i had a lump that stuck out near my pelvic bone and stayed for three weeks on which my lumph nodes got swollen and hurt all around my front and back of my pelvic area. and when i lie down on my back i have this big lump the size of a tennis ball that sticks out beside my belly button almost bellow it on the left side but it doesn't hurt at all it ends up going down after a few minutes. I also have been getting suddon urges to go to the bathroom nuber two , and with my period i get severe pain in lower abdomin never had this before.These things have been going on and off for about a year now and i would like to know what is going on an should i be worried. please can someone help me so i can stop worrying. my doctor isn't helping at all. and the hospital told me not to go there and to see my doctor.

You should really see another doctor 2nd opinion and get this checked out, the lump may be a hernia of some sort.

If your not satisfied with your doctors opinion always get a 2nd opinion from another doctor, and clearly state that your worried, your condition isnt that serious otherwise the hospital wouldnt tell you to see your gp.

Jenny,

I have also been having strange things happening to my stomack for about half a year now. Most notably, when I lie down on my back, I also have a sizable lump appearing from the right side of my stomack. It comes and goes away very fast. My doctor said that it's likely gas and IBS, but it still worries me. Have you found what you have?

was reading about your symptoms and it sound just like me. I was like that ten years ago and I was told that it was everything under the sun! I became very sick and lost a lot of weight. On one visit to the doctors I pointed out my lump to him and said that my trips to the washroom were getting out of control. I was sent for a test and found out that I have Crhons disease. I had the lump removed and have some on going issues still but it made me feel better to know what it was!

I hope this helps!

To me it sounds like a hernia. You might have a tear in you abdominal muscle which causes your intestine to hang through and bulge through your skin.. i had a hernia 2 or 3 years ago in my pelvic area.

This might be a mental or emotional reaction. My sister had this same thing after she and our mom had an argument and quit talking to each another.

hi
im 21 years old and i have the same problem, mine started happening to me after i had my daughter she is neally two now.
i have seen my doctor about it and he said its nothing to worry about, but i think i might get a second opinion now.
the lump comes up on the left side of my belly button and everytime i try to show my fiance he misses it cos its disapears so
fast. it feels like a babys foot kicking ya like when ya 8 months pregnant thats how strong the pressure is.
quite scary but it looks like im changing my doctor now

You need to go to the doctor and get a 2nd opinion. On Easter Sunday 4/5/10 I rolled over on my belly and had a pain in my lower abdomen. I started feeling around, and felt a lump on the left side of my belly button. I went to my family doctor on Monday 4/6/10 to get it checked out, and it was an umbilical hernia that became incarcerated. I was immediately sent to a general surgeon the same day, and the general surgeon poked around and realized how painful the hernia was to me. I was then sent to the hospital for admission, and scheduled for surgery to repair the incarcerated umbilical hernia. I was released from the hospital 4/7/10, and I am really sore. I am taking pain medication of course, and trying to walk around as much at possible. So, if you are having the problems please go to your doctors and let them check it out, as I did. Hope you get to feeling better.

Hi well i had aan ovary removed a year ago and was healing fine.but eveerytime I would cough or sneeze I would get all this pain and I could feel a bump. Went to emergency and needless to saay I had two hernias annd they kept me and schuledd me for surgery for tomorow they have to cut me and put somethiing. In my stomache...I'm scared but in pain so go get a second opionion becaaaaause theysay they only get worse

hi i have a bump on the right side of my belly button and now and again have a pulling feeling by my belly button or just above it i suffer with health anxiety and all sorts of things are going through my head but have an appointment first one i could get in 4 dys time will see what it is

did u find out what it was? same problem here...thanks