I'm 9 weeks 3 days pregnant, and a couple weeks ago I noticed this strange feeling on my left side of my lower abdomen. I was laying down and brought my knees up to my stomach and it kinda felt like a bulge or swelling on my left side. Then today I felt my lower abdomen and I can feel a small lump and still the bulge feeling if I bring my knees up. Has anyone experienced this before? I have an appointment on Thursday but I just wanted to make sure it didn't seem too serious.... Do you think it could be just a cyst? I'm fairly sure I ovulated from my right ovary when I became pregnant (due to ovulation pains) so I don't think it would be an ectopic, but I'm looking for any advice! Thank you in advance

I've developed a huge lump in my lower tummy in my pregnancy. My doctor told me it was a water pocket under my skin. Apparently some woman get them while there pregnant.

hi there im 13 weeks pregnant on monday and a very paranoid person i have been feeling this lump since i found out i was pregnant on my left side at bottom of my stomach i went to the docs first they could feel nothing second they said it was a hernia it might get bigger and i might have to go for an opperation and thirdly they said it was a fatty tissue lump can anyone help me please im so paranoid and this is my first pregnancy the docs cant seem to give me the right answer...someone xx %-)

Hiya,

I can't give you any reassurance as that's what I was looking for when I googled this subject, however I've got the same thing. And I'm nine and a half weeks pregnant and it's my first baby too. Though the first time I noticed my lump was actually a few months before I got pregnant and my mum had noticed something similar on herself as well, so I'm trying to convince myself it's nothing until I've had my scan to set my mind to rest. Still got a few weeks to wait for that though and the worry is really starting to get to me so I think I'm going to ask (again) if they'll consider sending me for an early scan to check it out.

Good luck with everything xxx

Well as im reading this im thinking ive been through this same type of thing when i was pregnant with me son. I was really nervous too the first time it happend to but when i went to the doctor it happend again and i looked at him and said look i was so scared something was wrong!! But come to find out it was just my growing baby balling up on one side of my stomach :-D !!!

So dont get nervous its just a stage in pregnancy

I have the same thing i am 5 weeks pregnant with my fourth, i think i had the lump there before i was pregnant but woke up the other morning with a full bladder and the lump was sticking out on lower left side of my tummy, its too early to be the baby, has anyone figured out what this is? anyways im off to the doctor tomorrow to find out

I don't know if you guys all have something different, but MY lump on my lower right side where my ovary is turned out to be a fibroid.  It causes some pain, but it's benign.  Now it's way higher, because I'm 25 weeks pregnant, and my uterus now goes up to right below my rib cage.  I can definitely feel it, it's a big, gross lump.  The ultrasound technician said they're very common, and many women can feel them from the outside.

Hope this helps!

What did you're doctor say it was. This happens to me too.

I await your answer.

Thank you.

Ii have the same problem exept i dnt have a lump or aniithng it just hurts and im 5 bout to b 6months idk but im scared for my baby

My girlfriend has the same problem shes 9 weeks and 5 days, I'm worried and I'm trying to not scare her I have no where to turn to, till Obstetrician appointment on Thursday I need an answer or I'll just stall her till then... (answer from you blessed women or the obstetrician appointment)

Im Not Pregnant But I Have The Same Thing On My Lower Stomach :( It Scares Me :(

I was a virgin and it was my time with my boyfriend having sex and we used a condom but then  i wanted to know how it feel  so he stuck it in then out  that was it  but i have a small lump on my lump lower abdomen i felt it when i was laying down on my bed and  then i  was just feeling around my  lower belly  because i have to use the restroom  but as i was feeling my lower left abdomen i  felt a little small lump and the  sex happen weeks ago and im scared i need help someone help me

Did he ejaculate inside of you? If he didnt then you fine, the worst thing it could be is a hernia! Dont worry.

i heard that if the baby is on the right side there will be a lump cause its pushing on ur blader but im not 100% sure what it means if its on the left side i have a lump on my right side and i think im 14 to 18 weeks im going for an ultrasound this week to find out what the lump is

i have the same thing on my right side but i might be 14 to 18 weeks i havent had a confermed pregnecy yet but im going to the doctors tomorrow i had alot of symptoms like fainting and swollen feet and now this lump do u think im pregnet