Hi I am 19 years old I was due for my period on the 20th december and today is 23rd but I havent got it yet which is very common for me not to get it at the exact time because I have PCOS but usually my period comes way to early never late but a couple of months ago I started Metformin and for once I got my period on the 28th day and Iv just started clomid a month ago too taking it on the 5th to 9th day, for the last week an a half just my nipples have been extreamly sore and sensitive Iv taken a few pg tests but they are saying Im not pregnant. Has anyone experienced this, would anyone be able to comment and help me understand what might be happening. Thank you very much I really appreciate it thanks

Kind regards,

Nichole

You probably are still adjusting to the Metformin. I have the exact same thing - PCOS and am on Metformin. Periods are still all over the place, it's pretty typical... But apparently it is supposed to level out.

Hi My name is Jo im 23 this year and got diagnosed with pcos 10 weeks ago after not having a period for over 2 years.
I went to the hospital 8 weeks ago and im now on met i have had bad stomach cramps no bleeding at all and im worried im so desparat to have a baby please help me anyone who is on met and still not hade a period can you still fall pregnant or not? i can only take 2 500mg a day ment to be 3 but it hurts to much some days i only take 1 cause im so scared of the cramps please help i want a baby xx

Kind regards

Jo