Hi! So I have PCOS, I've always had it, never had regular periods. I get my period maybe a few times a year. So my doctor just put me on provera 10mg for 5 days, and then clomid 50mg for 5 days, and metformin 500mg for the whole month.
My question is that my doctor told me I was to take the clomid on the 6th day, after finishing the provera, even though I did not get my period yet, he said there were reasons for this ( I forgot exactly what he said ). Which brings me to my question, I am starting clomid tomorrow, since I just finished the provera today, will it be possible for me to get my period either while on clomid or right after finishing it from the provera? If I do, what does this mean exactly? Will it ruin the round of clomid? Or if I get it right after the clomid does that mean it did not work?
Any advise/experience would be really appreciated! Also if you had success with this combo I'd love to hear from you also!

Hey girlie... Im on the same process... You were suppose to take the provera and wait like a couple of days and your cycle would have came...after your cycle goes off then you take clomid for those consecutive days....however afterwards you should begin to ovulate within those next days/weeks....Throughout that time have all the sex you can have...possibly every other day...LOL