Hello, folks. My friend was always somehow theatrical. At the end she was diagnosed with histrionic disorder. I would like to know if these persons could have some problems in the family. Is there any relation between these two entities. I hope someone will know how to answer. Best of luck! Bye!

Hello, there. Problems in family affect all people within, especially kids. Some events may reflect later in one’s psychic. Some sudden deaths in family can induce histrionic person later. It is often associated with antisocial disorder. It is more often in men. Since your friend has diagnosis, she will be treated now. I think it is a good step. Good luck to her! Bye!

Hello. I would appreciate with all said with the previous post. I suggest you to consult an expert. I have heard that genetics can also play an important role regarding this matter. There are some theories that speak about father that had been quite authoritative. Some say that this figure was even seductive. I don’t know whether they are true. Different experts have different point of view. I hope this helps. Bye!