Good evening, people. I have a friend that has been diagnosed with antisocial disorder. I know something little about this, but I would appreciate some more info. I would like to know if there can be an improvement in this kind of disorder or not. I will appreciate all your replies.

Hello to you too. I must admit that antisocial disorder is difficult for treatment. In a fact, I think that it is one of the most difficult ones for the treatment. Except treating the patient, a whole family should use family therapy group. This may bring some benefits. I hope everything will be all right with your friend. Maybe he will be prone to treatment. I wish him that. Good luck! Bye!

Hello, there. I know that this antisocial disorder is one of the toughest for treating. That is why a person must be regular with his appointments with a psychiatrist. Maybe then some improvements can be achieved. My neighbor was diagnosed with this disorder. I know that he did not have much success. Maybe this won’t be the case with your friend. I hope this helps. Good luck with all. Bye!