Hello, folks. My nephew always had some problems with the law. At first, we all were surprised with this behavior, but at the end he was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder. I would like to know if this conflict with law is the normal part of this disorder. I would appreciate all your replies.

Hi, there. I know what you mean. My brother in law had the same problem. These people show disregard to all social norms and expectations. That is why they are often in the conflict with the law. This should be treated by psychiatrist. They cannot deal with it on their own. You should try to do something like that with your nephew. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck! Bye!

Hello, everyone. I have an uncle in my family with this problem. At first we didn’t know what it was. Later we have found out for this kind of personality disorder. He was also deceitful. He started later with psychotherapy. I am not sure about the results. As far as I hear, this is one of the most difficult disorders for treatments. I hope your nephew will be better. Bye!