Hi, folks. I know a girl that always seek for attention whenever she is in a crowd. I would say that she almost has a theatric display of emotions. Later I found out that she had been previously diagnosed with histrionic disorder. I wonder if anyone can tell me something more about this.

Hello, there. I think that theatrical behavior perfectly describes histrionic patients. They seek for excessive attention. They try to achieve this in various ways. One of these ways is excessive seductiveness. However, people don’t like this and don’t approve it. This kind of people is easily influenced by others. They also make dramatic performances. This girl that you know needs professional help. Bye!

Hi, there. Histrionic patients are easy to be recognized. They are all theatrical in expressing emotions. My aunt is a histrionic patient. She used to seduce everyone present. I think that she tried to seduce a woman once. These people can even try with suicide just to get attention. In any way, this is a mental disorder and it should be treated like one. A consultation with a psychiatrist is needed. Bye!