Hi, folks. My friend has an adolescent kid that has been experiencing some problems with his behavior. However, it seems that he has been recently diagnosed with antisocial disorder. I would like to know when this kind of disorder is expected to happen. I would appreciate all your replies. Bye, guys.

Hello. A person with antisocial disorder is sometimes described as sociopath or psychopath. They show disregard towards law and the rights of other people. Early adolescence is a critical period. This is a period when antisocial disorder is expected to happen. These symptoms could be seen before the age of 15. Men are affected three times more than women. Your friend should seek for a professional help for her kid. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello, there. Antisocial personality disorder is one of the most difficult for treating. People who suffer from it come from unstable environment. It appears in early adolescence. Symptoms appear before the age of 15. They often have difficulties with the law. They are impulsive and don’t care about other people’s feelings and rights. On the other hand, they do have superficial charm or wit. I hope this helps. Bye!