Hello, folks. My friend comes from a family with behavior disorder. I think that it is not easy to function within this kind of family. I would like to help him in a way. I would like to know how to establish good relations in a family like this. Can anyone help me with some ideas? I would appreciate it.

Hi, there. These families function very hard. Usually there is one member that has the toughest behavior disorder. He is the source. He is the one that should be taken for a psychiatric evaluation. He will resist it, I am sure. But this is something that will make benefits for whole family. Other members should also consult a psychiatrist. These relations must have some repercussions on everyone. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hello. I think that you should consult your friend to visit a psychiatrist. He will make him a solution. A source of this behavior must be brought to a psychiatrist. This is a must. If your friend does not do this, establishing good relations in this family will not be able. It will be matter of time when other family members will show some symptoms. They do not have to have behavior disorder. They can have some other psychological issues. Good luck with all!