Hello, guys. My friend has been experiencing some problems with her son. As far as I know he has been diagnosed with behavior disorder. I would like to know something more about what could be the cause for this. I hope anyone would know to answer my post. Thanks for replying. Bye!

Hi, there. There are different causes for family behavior disorder. I think that causes should be looked within family relations. I think that family conflict is a good basis for this. Of course, other family members’ problematic behavior can only stimulate such a disorder. Family violence, even only witnessing it, is also possible. Academic failure can also be the cause. This applies to elementary school as well. I hope I’ve helped a little. Bye!

Hello, everyone. I share my opinion with the previous post. My neighbor also had something like behavior disorder. His symptoms began when he was 11. I know that his father was an alcoholic. He witnessed to a domestic violence all the time. He turned 21 when he asked for a professional help. I must admit that he is better now. However, he cannot make up for the lost time in any way. That is the saddest part. Bye!