Hello, folks. My friend’s brother had some troubles with the law and he behaves very strange. After a visit to psychiatrist, he was diagnosed Antisocial Personality Disorder. I would like to ask whether this disorder is related to some other disorders. I would appreciate this. Thanks in advance. This will mean a lot to me.

Hi to you too. Yes, Antisocial Personality Disorder is related to some other disorders. Together with some other disorders, it belongs to dramatic, emotional or erratic disorders. Besides Antisocial Personality Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Histrionic Personality Disorder belong to this group. Borderline Personality Disorder is also a difficult condition. A person has a disturbed image of himself. Histrionic Personality Disorder people show attention-seeking behavior. They can express sexually seductive, inappropriate behavior. Narcissistic Personality Disorder person is occupied by himself. If you want to know some details, don’t hesitate to ask. Bye!