Hello, folks. I must admit that my friend’s kid is little strange to me. He seems like he has no emotions at all. And now he has begun stuttering. I wonder if there is any link between these two entities. I hope someone will know to answer me this. Thank you for replying to my post.

Hi, there. Experts are investigating about link between emotions and stutter. Many experts think that stutter can be linked to childhood stress or trauma. Maybe this kid suffered or suffers from something similar. This strong stress factor caused him to stutter. I think that your friend should consult an expert about this. I am not so competent to give you more precise answers. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck to your friend! Bye!

Hi, there. Emotional factors are very important in stuttering. Many experts agree about this. However, we shouldn’t neglect other factors as well. Maybe this is signal that something else is wrong in organism. There is a possibility of existing of some neurological factor that has been causing this. Your friend should see about this. I hope I’ve helped a little. Good luck! Bye!