My boyfriend is worried that there is something wrong with his penis. Everytime we have sex, after he ejaculates and we finish up, his penis "leaks" a clear fluid, kind of like water. I tell him its probably normal but if he's worried he should see a doctor, but he wont. So i was just wondering if anyone could just clarify whether it is normal or not, just to reassure him.

You ever fill a car with petrol (gas, I'm uk)? You ever take the nozzle out, and a few drops leak out? Should you report the problem to the pump attendant?

That was good advice: any time you're concerned, ask: ask a medical professional (I'm an experienced adult, not a doctor), but in the absence of his willingness to do so, I offer the metaphor above, and more technical detail, viz: the clear fluid is pre-cum, the 'carrier' fluid that performs one of the two functions that your own lubrication performs: to provide a transport medium, a lake. Not saying you're a gusher, but in topology terms (regarding the lining of your vagina as 'flat' land), a shallow body of water is a lake, and the lubrication that (I hope) you experience in arousal performs two functions in particular: comfort for you, and a body of water through which the sperm can move. They're swimmers, not hikers.

As the penis softens, and (presumably) shortens, or just begins to hang down, it's natural for some of that fluid to 'leak'. I mean, if we're talking filling a shot-glass or glass, yes, that is unusual - not worrying per se, but certainly unusual - I'm talking a dribble, as he might experience when attempting to shut off his pee, and for a similar reason. Our 'shut off valve' is in our body, as is yours. Unlike you, there's a hose (let's be generous to the guy) or nozzle, and fluid already ahead of the shut off valve can leak - simple mechanics.

Tip - take him out to the water pump in your farm (country-gal?) and play with the hand pump (there may have been a better way of phrasing that).

Alternate tip to help him deal with his phobia of doctors: (since this is a non-issue, it's just a little light hearted 'advice').

Show up in a nurse's uniform, and explain that since he won't go to see a doctor, you brought the doctor to see him.

I'd be amused to know which hit his face first: fear of the doctor, or a smile looking at you.

He's normal. Have fun.

Thank you very much! He liked the idea of me in a nurses outfit, was very cute :-) thanks for the reassurance!

Mine's been doing that all my life and I figured it was something I had to live with. It takes a while for all the stuff to drain out of the tubing.

You could try milking him down, sort of like the finger action when milking a cow

I usually pinch it off as far up into my groin as I can reach with my finger and thumb, then slide them down to the tip to squeeze out as much as I can. :)

Maybe you could just suck it out, if you don't mind doing that. I bet he'd like it

It's normal. Some men experience it more than others, but I'd say almost every man, if not all, experience it to a certain degree. It's kind of along the same lines as urinating and having to shake afterwards - it doesn't all just come out in one, clean go. All men are different. There are variations in quantity, texture and appearance of semen. It may be related to how much pre-ejaculate he produces as well - some men produce a lot, others hardly any.

Unless he's experiencing pain or some other kind of discharge associated with it, he probably doesn't need to see his GP.

Hope this helps.

I do it to hes a dripper like some girls r squirters