My foreskin is stuck to the head of my penis. I can pull it back and un-fuse it but i'm not sure if that's the right thing to do. Please tell me if it is alright to un-fuse the skin.

Hi, I had that problem because I am uncircumcised and noone ever explained to me what my penis was supposed to look like (and I guess noone cared to see if I retracted my foreskin for proper hygiene while taking a shower), so when I was about 11 (I'm 35 now) I kind of came to the conclusion that the foreskin shouldn't be fused to the head of my penis, but was scared to death to let anyone know, so I kind of took the matter in my own hands and started peeling the skin back little by little, about half a milimeter everyday. This exposed raw tissue, and it hurt and burned like crazy all the time, but I was determined to reach my goal of being able to fully retract my foreskin, no matter what, so I put up with a lot of suffering, and after about 3 months (I can't remember exactly how long it took, but I remember summer break from school ended and I was still doing this) I was able to peel my foreskin all the way back. And my foresking was VERY fused to the head (about 0.5 cm. from the tip, so I always thought it was normal to only see a small peeking thing with a hole when I peed). Only until I did that, was I able to masturbate; prior to that, I had no idea of what masturbation was but my guess is that I would not have been able to do anything. I hope this helps!

Hi there, I think i might have one of th largest phimosis/foreskin fused problems ever.. seriously.

Mine is really similar to InTEXAS' one. I also didn't really no what a penis was supposed to look lyk and thought mine was fine. I'm 17 now, and my foreskin is still almost compeltly fused to my penis head, however i can masturbate fine.

I piss in odd directions which pretty much means i have to sit to piss lol. However i can pull my foreskin back enuf to expose the hole and pis normally. I recently noticed a small part of my foreskin is lyk connected to the penis head, the frenelum or something, up near my urethra. tht explains why i piss in weird directions cose half my foreskin is more connected than the other haf, os i cna pull back half my foreskin a little more than the other half. Like my pee-hole doesn't match up with my foreskin hole if u get what i mean...

Also, when i was reali little, i remeber by mum pulling back on it REALLY hard and lyk it bleeding and hurting for a couple of days. I thnk the doc tld her she was supposed to.

Anyway, people tld me to clean it regualry but i gess i stopped listening round when i was 10 and just left it, i assume it jst sorta regenerated skin cells and fused with my head, i dno. However, even after it got lyk pulled i culd still barely pull it back...

Haven't had sex yet but im assuming it won't work, even though i do masturbate fine. If i pull back i can expose maybe 1/8 of the head... lyk just a little further than the pee-hole.

I'm gessing i need circumcision but i read somewhere thant in a case where the foreskin and head are fused, surgery can be reali difficult. stretching excercises don't work cose i can't a finger between the head and foreskin, probs cnt even get a hair.

In simple terms, I'm basically screwed. Any ideas anyone?

i have the same problem as floppypig.
u can have sex just use a lubricant.
and dont try to pull the foreskin back too far or the tissue tears and hurts.

Guys i have had this problem. I am 16 now and can pull it back compltely. Listen and do waht i say. There will be a part of the forsekin which is already free. If so you need to get this and tear it off the head. YES it hurts and yes it burns, but dude it is so worth it. Mine was not all the way but probs three quarters up the head.
So take your time and you will notice the difference.

guys is this seriously the only wayyyy to do this f**k man im 17 and i only just like found out how its supposed to be... i kinda did them stretching excercises but like i realise a small part of my foreskin is fused to the head so it kinda hurts when i did it... is there no other way??

This Is VERY VERY Common! It comes off by it's self over time could be a month to 10 years but it will happen and you can permanently damage your penis by pulling it!

hi i am 13 years old and i cant pull back my foreskin...ive been doing tretching things for about 2 weeks... i know i need more time to do it but im going no were? the hole at the end of my penis is is to small to do anything but pee and even then when i pee it goes everywere..........i really need some help about my foreskin this is srs.... please add me on msn and we can talk about it or something...

I have somehow similar problem :-( look at my topic

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would offer a bit of info. Phimosis can be caused by an infection / inflammation or as a result of not retracting / cleaning sufficiently throughout childhood / adolescence. It is a very common problem.

There are various different treatments available - ranging from a variation on masturbation techniques (involving gently starting to retract the foreskin in order to more closely mimic intercourse), gentle stretching exercises, steriod treatment to reduce any possible inflammation, leading onto surgical techniques if absolutely necessary.

Some guys may feel that this isnt a problem, however if the phimosis is severe enough to impede the flow of urine, action really should be taken. Besides which when intercourse is attempted you run the risk of trauma to the tissues, increasing the risk of infection and therefore scar tissue build up etc.

I strongly suggest that you try very gently to masturbate as described above, studies have shown it can take up to 4 months of regular masturbation using a technique that closely mimics intercourse before improvement is seen, however is the most successful in preventing surgical intervention.

Obviously if you are having severe problems then I would strongly recommend that you see a Dr. however in the meantime - get to it!

Hope this helps

I agree with Casig, he's explained it really well there. :-)

Guest, you do need to give it some more time. The stretching could take a matter of months before you see some improvement you've just got to stick at it. What stretching techniques have you been using?

If you continue to see no improvement whatsoever it may be that your foreskin is being held up by a short frenulum, this is called frenulum breve and is cured by a small operation called a frenuloplasty. But you should keep up the stretching for now unless its really obvious that this is the problem.

You could also consider buying a 'glansie' (do a google search) to help with the problem if you're having a lack of progress.

Don't get frustrated with it and force it anywhere though, you need to be gentle with it. Don't force it over the erect glans as it could get trapped (paraphimosis) and you should seek medical advice immediately should this happen.

gamer123 wrote:

I fell sorry for you dude... im 14 years old and Im not sure if my foreskin is ok :(...I can retract my foreskin til the end but when I have an erection I simply cant retract...It starts to hurt and it seems that my foreskin hole is too small for my head...might be because of my penis lenght which is about 20cm? :( pls help anyone

Hi Gamer,

The fact that you can retract whilst soft is a good sign and should rule out chances of a frenulum breve. You most probably just need to stretch your foreskin further because the glans grows in size when erect and in your case it cannot pass through the size of opening in the foreskin.

One good method you could use is to get an erection and gently pull on the foreskin. When you feel the pain stop, rest it and try again but this time try to go a tiny bit further. You may need to get a new erection each time though as it's not the most stimulating of exercises.

Again, don't force it anywhere as it could get stuck behind your glans.

Let us know how you get on :D

Hey guys. I came across this thread while searching for info about my young son's non-retracting foreskin. Here is an encouraging and interesting article I found:

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/info/retraction12-16-05.html

I encourage you to do more of your own independent research and take what you find to your doctor! Don't be shy, you will have more peace of mind with informed solutions, right?

Nice link guest. Especially like the last paragraph.

Quote:

Male circumcision is outmoded as a treatment for non-retractile foreskin, but it is still recommended by many urologists because of lack of adequate information, and perhaps because of the fees associated with circumcision. Nevertheless, circumcision should be avoided because of pain, trauma, cost,15,16 complications,15 difficult recovery, permanent injury to the appearance of the penis, loss of pleasurable erogenous sensation,17 and impairment of erectile and ejaculatory functions.18-20

Are you still around gamer123? How did you get on?