I had unprotected sex with this girl who I had unprotected sex before (months ago).

Symptons of burning sensation while peeing starting happening, so after examining my penis, I noticed there is this white liquid filled bump that looks like an infection just at the top of the penis where my foreskin is attached. (uncircumsized).

What could it be?

I don't think it's a problem. Since I was young I've had the same thing. I really have no idea what it is either but I've never had sex and still have it.

i need help too ;\

If you didn't wash afterwards, like your face, it could simply be a pimple. (Yes, you can get them down there too). Or possibly something else.

Since i was 13 ive had that

iv had the same sort of problem but i seem to have a group of wart-like bumps close together...they are white and just under the head of the penis where the foreskin starts.

Should i be worried?? :/

youd better be worried its a clamydia sack filling up with infected gonorhea virus.....GO TO THE DOCTOR RIghT AWay!!

I get those too. I am not sure what causes them. At first I was worried about an STD, but after being checked and coming up clean I figure it was some sort of small infection. It happens fairly often (once a month) but I just assumed it was one of those things that comes with being uncircumcised. I clean under the foreskin at least every few days.

I am having the same problem now, though I just spent a week of pretty much non-stop sex so I figured it was just irritated from over use.

how bout if youve never had sex before i have those white bumps where the skin is attached and u can see the white bumps through my skin on my shaft ...what is that?...should i be worried....ive tried cleaning and trying to get them off buh it doesnt work

i am 14 and i have that when peeing do you think it is worth getting checked up becuase i dont know what it might be?

It is called smegma, it is normal. It's caused when the foreskin naturally separates or something like that. It causes a while lump under the foreskin and it can leak a creamy substance (white) that is the new cells separating or something like that...

Everyone chill, I know what you talking about exactly, and many men have them on the underside of the trouser snake. they are simply enlarged oil glands and very common. somewhat hard white bumps on the underside of the penis the size of the tip of a ballpoint pen, right? Just relax, I had it checked out and there just oil glands, they don't hurt anyone and they are not going anywhere. I'm 26 an had them for years. Whoever said it was smegma or clamydia is smoking some serious crack and need to pay closer attention to the posts.

i have this but it wasnt the size of a pen tip, it was larger, size of the back of the pen. i have had it for a long time and didnt think it was irregular

while sitting on the toilet i noticed a hole near the tip where the foreskin starts. like the fore skin had a bit where it wasnt attached.

it was where the large bump was and i was able to actually push it out. it wasnt liquidy and was soft and squishy. i was panicking thinking it could be serious but i seemed fine.

the part where the hole is is very tender, should i be worried?

i have this problem too, but the white lump was larger than a pentip, more like the back of the pen.

it had been there for a long time and i didnt think it was anything irregular.
the other day i noticed a hole where the foreskin was separated from the tip at the spot where the lump was.
i inspected it and i could actually see the lump of white. i nudged it a little and the lump came out! i was panicking thinking it was serious but i seem fine now.

the fore skin still has a hole where it isnt connected though, should i be worried?

sorry to post again but there is a bit near the hole which looks like it has teared or something and is oainful to touch. it has red bits wear it looks like it should be attached to the head and my foreskin line is not even and drops down where the hole is