I was diagnosed hep c recently, when had routine blood test for hemoglobin. I had no alarming symptoms that could make me suspect that was infected with this virus. I would like to try to heal it naturally, using herbal homeopathic or holistic herbs and remedies. Please post if you have similar experience and are informed about preparations as I mentioned. I’d be grateful, thanks in advance.

You should try with colloidal silver; one ounce daily when taken has miraculous effects. Colloidal silver is suspension of nano particles of pure silver in de-ionized water. Else, you can try with liv52, it is herbal blend based on recipes of ayurvedic medicine. Blend has healing effect on liver and regulates its functions and enzymes production. These herbs are very rare and grow somewhere on Tibet. Nu-liver is also herbal blend, made of 15 plants, based on traditional Chinese formulas. It contains poria which is immunostimulator, astragalus root, andrographis, lycium berry, sophora that inhibits viral replication etc. I have personal experience with these remedies and they really saved my liver and whole body from hepatitis.