I’ve heard about these home chemical peel kits. What is inside? Am I safe to use them? Am I going to have same results as I would from doctor’s treatment? I am considering buying one, although I am not well informed about it. I would appreciate some info about home chemical peel kits. Thank you.

These home chemical peel kits usually contain the same ingredients as physician-administered peels, acid, resorcinol, PPT, sulfur, phenol, but in weaker concentrations that allow them to be used safely without medical supervision. They have become the popular choice for many men and women for many reasons. Chemical peel kits provide users the benefits of a chemical peel from the comfort of their own homes, also low amounts of chemicals have a lower risk of side effects. It cost less and you can buy it over the counter.