Hi, I have a wavy hair that I really don't like. I go to my hair dresser that uses some kind of chemical to straighten it out. I am aware that these chemicals damage my hair, but I really like to have straight hair. I have thought about doing something to straighten my hair on my own, but I am afraid that I will damage my hair severely. Do you know if there is a safer way to straighten my hair? What can I use as a safe hair straightener?

Hi, fortunately I have very straight hair so I don't have this kind of problem, but I have a friend who is always pointing out how lucky I am. She also has curly hair that she does not like. She does not use any kind of chemicals when she wants to straighten her hair because once she almost lost her hair thanks to a chemical of this kind. I bet that you have never tried to straighten your hair with the help of a blow-dryer. My friend uses a very wide rounded brush and straightens one by one lock of hair. I didn't think that this was possible, but her hair is really straight after she blow-dries it this way. Sometimes you can use a ceramic hair straightener to help you. These hair straighteners use high temperature that damages hair more than a blow-dryer, so you should not use them frequently. I hope that you will achieve the desired results with these methods and that you won't have to apply straightening chemicals on your hair again.

Basically it is perm solution. I have seen it sold as kits in drugstores and should straighten your wavy hair without a lot of damage. I think it is made by Olgilve(sp). It is NOT the straightener used on African American super curly hair, so be sure you do not get that type of straightener.

I actually use a straightener on my already straight hair to get it super straight with no heat. I feel that a chemical treatment once is a lot better for my hair than the constant application of heat.

Hope that helps!

I think ghd hair straighteners are you best tools for straight hair. The heating panels are painted with Ceramic Paste imported from Korea; it can generate infrared ray and negative ions which can lock in moisture, natural oils, and hair color for total hair protection; the paint does not peel off after 40 thousand continuously straightening.

Mhm..
I have really curly hair! and i sometimes hate it bcuz i cant ever do anything with it.
so i straighten it out once in a while. but i never use chemicals!!
it messed up my friends hair, and her hair wasnt even that curly like mine.
&& when i dont straignten it out, i use mousse! :-)

Hair - straight or curly - both looks good. The difference lies how you carry it and maintain it. Recently, a month back, a friend of mine had undergone hair straightening. she had curly hairs all her life and very low hair density on her head(I don't want to term it as becoming bald....she dislikes it very much). She referred to a spa salon. It was a long 4 hrs sitting. she had the patience for this. The outcome was really good. The procedure used heat (Thermal Reconditioning), using hot iron to treat the locks. Chemicals are used to break the curls. After the first sitting, it was recommended to do a hair spa after few days. She did it too and now applies a special kind of gel everyday. Her hair looks straight now. I feel that sometimes it gives a dry look but overall look is good. After all, she is happy with her new avatar. The hair will keep straight for the next 3 years as been told. Hope so!!

This is much more affordable,ghd purple rather than owning a GHD plate every time you get a new look to your hair is to go to an expensive salon. Experiment to get your hair and the style of the GHD UK, Vivienne Westwood Mens GHD Flat Iron is a very expensive affair.Hence has become a vehicle for us to satisfy our desire that can work.Read more type safe and properly speaking,ghd hair straightener they ghd style with lots of features that allow Jiangpan Railroad Association Name of the ignorant to the Pink GHD hair of anyone from filming from the BARBER.ghd iv styler Now we GHD board to help you achieve the look of the many yearn for you.Is it too much or curly hair straight or wavy you was that you would like to maybe just about any other kind of hair style.cheap ghd straightener Kiss GHD Styler Vivienne Westwood, results in very smooth frizz free throughout the area. People Some are looking for a GHD Westwood inexpensive if necessary.Our website will provide you with good service, if you move, so please don't hesitate to buycurly hair straightener.