Hi. I am a guy 35 years old and I have been started to get into homeopathy lately and I am not sure about the dosages. Do they have to be strictly fallowed? Do you have to fallow any of those inscriptions on the back of the bottle/cream/anything else? I actually have a mother who knows most of these stuff, but she would bore me to death if I would ask her.

Basically, it all depends what you are taking. If it is cream, I don't think it would hurt anybody to use too much of it. But still, homeopathy or no homeopathy, pills are pills, and it is not wise to overuse the dosages. They don't work better if you take more of them. That is way there are inscriptions. You know - a drug hurts you as much as it helps. Hope I was of assistance.

Hi, I have been using and reading about homeopathy for quite sometime. You should not overdose as homeopathic medicines are poisonous. However If you take less dose, there many be same effect or less effect than if you were 13568 taking recommended dosage.

On december the 23rd 2009 I went to an homeopath who gave me 3 doses of NAT SULPH 1M,after the 2nd dose I felt ill and phoned her to say I needed to antidote she said it is the correct remedy so take the 3rd dose. I regret taking this remedy because I have been ill ever since and it is now over 3 months ago.I have pains and symptoms I never had before and feel too weak to do anything,I sweat and itch, plus the misery of feeling as if I will never get back to how I was before the remedy.I have used 6c and 30c for years and warned the homeopath I am very sensitive to any remedy or meds.Can anyone offer any help to improve my situation please?.