I am 40 and my latest lab test has shown low testosterone and I am beginning already to experience its symptoms such as hair loss or weigh gain and what borders me much reduce my sex ability. Now I would like to hear is possible fixing testosterone problems with homeopathy for I saw that those conventional meds haven't be of any help to some of my friends. So do you think that I could fix my testosterone problems with homeopathy?

Well you could at least try it for you have got nothing to lose except a little of hair and sexual desire up until you start with homeopathy. It helped me and it would help you that is for sure. And tough it hasn't made my lost hair grow again but it has made my sexual activities back to normal which is the most important when it comes to testosterone problems. So don't worry there're no side effects and if you ask me avoid those drugs and conventional meds for they're full of toxic and homeopathy remedies won't make you dependent or addicted whatever it could only make your organism to react in order to fix the specific problem such as testosterone one.

Acid phos 1x and lycoodium 1m ,agnus castus q