Could you tell me something about homeopathy and pregnancy the thing is that I am 2 months pregnant and for my heartburns and acid taste sensation I am on my regular homeopathy treatment I am actually taking acidil. So I am wondering now if homeopathy and pregnancy could get along I am afraid of the possibility that homeopathy might caused me some problems regarding my pregnancy so I need some info regarding this.

No there is no such case reported regarding using homeopathy while pregnancy so I think you should keep on with homeopathy in pregnancy and I am positive that this acidil is actually so soft and it is about micro doses so you could be calm and keep on using it. Anyway I know some homeopath treatment that could be prescribed in pregnancy to reduce the nausea symptoms and to decrease vomiting frequency caused by pregnancy as well as the morning sickness. I personally was using Symphoricarpus Racemosa which id homeopathy remedy used in pregnancy for the mentioned symptoms and I was really happy with that and it hasn't caused me any side effect. Of course it is always wise to use any kind of a treatment including homeopathy ones under the constant control of some specialist especially while pregnancy.

Homoeopathy in pregnancy is absolutely safe. But this does not mean you take homoeopathic medicine for every small thing.

For heartburns, you can simply take ginger with your meals. or eat your saliva whwever you feel heartburn. If this does not solve the problem , consult your homoeopathic physician.