Is there anyone to tell me if homeopathy could help me with skin problems? I suffer from psoriasis for years and my skin is awful. Of course I have periods when it's not all that terrible but relapses are becoming very frequent and it started to affect not only my knees skin or may elbows or back. Last time it affected also my eyebrows and navel and I am afraid now it could come to my genitals also. I have heard that homeopathy is good in solving skin problems so I'd like to hear some story regarding this and if you could tell me what homeopathic treatment is the best for psoriasis or for skin problem in general. Thanks!

Hi! I recommend homeopathy for skin problems and in your case I recommend Sulphur that is homeopathic remedy that helped me a lot in dealing with exact the same psoriasis symptoms just like yours are. So first try with that in very small dose and you have homeopathic products of small dose available under the signs such as 6x, 6c, 12x, 12c, 30x or 30c. Of course before you try with anything you should talk to some homeopathic specialist who will determine the right use and the right dose for you but I surely do recommend homeopathy for skin problems for after I was on sulphur I didn't have yet no psoriasis relapse and it has been almost three years now since I started with homeopathy. Maybe sulphur wouldn't be the right choice for you and there is a rule in determining the right homeopathy treatment-you first try with a small dose and you wait for the reaction and when there is a positive reaction than you take another dose depends on daily or hourly bases whatever and if the results are missing than you may try some other homeopathic remedies that are good in solving skin problems. I can recommend you some of them that are proven to be effective in dealing with psoriasis such as-sepia, staphysargia, petroleum, mezereum, graphites or mercurius solubilis.

38 :-( genital warts suck, i get them on and off all the time. http://www.foxtreatments.info/hpv helps clear them up but they keep coming back.